No. Although some degree program material merely lists MATH 125 as the requirement, in reality MATH 122B and MATH 125 satisfy the same requirement, so taking MATH 122A/B instead of MATH 125 is not a problem. The standard Calculus I course is MATH 122A+ 122B, and MATH 125 is simply the accelerated version. Students must score extremely well on the Math Placement Test to become eligible for MATH 125. Students from both courses continue into MATH 129 (Calculus II), if their program requires another semester of calculus.