Walk-in tutoring locations and times depend on which course you are taking:
- Prep for University-Level Math (Math 100) - See the Math 100 staff at Pascal's (ILC 140), Monday-Thursday, 9:30am - 5:00pm and Friday, 10:00am - 2:00pm.
- Calculus I and below (Math 105/107/109C/111/112/113/116/120R/122A/122B/125): Tutoring is available at the Think Tank. See http://thinktank.arizona.edu for locations and times.
- Calculus II, Vector Calculus, and Statistics (Math 129/223/163/263): Tutoring is available in the Math Tutoring Lab (MTL) 121, Monday-Thursday, 11:00am-4:00pm, and Friday, 11:00am-2:00pm. You can see a schedule of the tutors at http://math.arizona.edu/academics/tutoring/math300 (note that tutors with an asterisk (*) by their name can tutor Statistics).
- Math for Elementary Ed Teachers (Math 302A/302B): Tutoring is available in the Math Teaching Lab (MTL) 123 at very specific times. A schedule of available tutors can be found at http://math.arizona.edu/academics/tutoring/math302 .
- Differential Equations (Math 254): Please refer to your class syllabus for office hours and help sessions specifically designated for this class.
- Discrete Math and all upper division courses (Math 243 and all 300 and 400-level courses not already listed): Tutoring is available according to the schedule at http://math.arizona.edu/academics/tutoring/math310 .
Math Department tutoring information can be found at math.arizona.edu/academics/tutoring.