Please be sure to remove all personal belongings from your office before MAY 31 (or Fall/Winter departures vacate before the December closure), so we may begin cleaning and preparing the space for the next occupant. The Department cannot be held responsible for belongings left behind.
Remember to update your forwarding address in UAccess so your tax paperwork can be mailed to your new address.
If you have any general questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Office - Room 108
- You will need to return grade computation sheets for all courses taught while employed with the Math Department, final exams for the past two (2) semesters, textbooks, solutions manuals, and calculators.
- If you have questions you should contact the academic office directly at email@example.com
Business Office - Rooms 115, 117, 119
- You will need to settle any outstanding financial commitments, grants, reimbursements and other expenses with the business office.
- If you have questions you should contact the academic office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note our account/email deletion policies here: http://it.math.arizona.edu/support/solutions/articles/14000045874-network-account-and-math-email-removal
- You will receive an e-mail from the computing support office outlining any computer equipment that may have been checked out to you, which you should return directly to them.
- If you have questions you should contact them directly at email@example.com
- Any building keys that have been assigned to you will need to be returned directly to the FM Key Desk. Notify firstname.lastname@example.org to report lost keys.
- ENR2 gradpod keys should be left in the appropriate cabinet. Notify email@example.com to report lost keys.
- Mailbox keys should be returned to the Head's Office, Room 109.