In 2015, Mathematics began using Google Apps for Education (Gmail, Calendar, Sheets, Docs, Groups, Sites, etc). Here are some helpful hints:
New to Google Apps? Also check out Google's App Learning Center for step by step instructions!
- Thunderbird Set-up
- Troubleshoot Thunderbird/other IMAP Set-up
- iPhone/iPad Set-up
- Android Set-up
- Mac Mail Set-up
Groups are useful as mailing lists.
- Available at groups.google.com. Sign in with your math username and password.
- Instructions here: https://support.google.com/groups/answer/2464926
Information on the pre-set Department mailing lists is here.
- Unlimited storage is available.
- Here is some information to help you get started: https://apps.google.com/learning-center/products/drive/#/list
- The app we use to sync between the cloud and your local machine is Backup and Sync by Google https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2374987, not Google Stream.